Imovane is well-known drug used to restore sleep in case of insomnia. It is often used in countries, such as USA, Canada and countries of EuropeanUnion.We accept:
Imovane is well tolerated by most people. The most likely adverse reactions may include: a bitter taste in the mouth, nausea, headache, drowsiness residual, depressed mood, irritability.
As usual Imovane has no serious side effects, so Imovane surpasses all known drugs for treatment of insomnia with its pharmacological safety.
Imovane is prescribed in case of the following problems:
• Difficulty falling asleep
• Frequent waking at night
• Troubled and restless sleep
• Sleep disturbances in mental disorders in situations where the insomnia aggravates the state of patients.
Despite the sedative and relaxing effect of the drug, it is ineffective at various psycho-emotional disorders, and therefore is used exclusively for the treatment of insomnia.
Way of the use and dosage
• Imovane is available in tablets for oral use.
• Take your medicine before bedtime with a full glass of water.
• The average therapeutic dose for temporary insomnia is 7.5 mg
• Patients with severe long-term insomnia can double the dose to 15 mg.
• The therapeutic effect is developed within 20-30 minutes, after which the patient falls asleep easily
• Generally, the treatment lasts 5-10 days depending on the type and severity of insomnia.
Recommendations for use
• Treatment with Imovane should be prescribed by the doctor. Since the exact causes of insomnia is always very difficult to determine, so it is almost impossible to treat the disease completely. Imovane does not cure insomnia, but the correct use of the drug in limited doses for a long time, will help to improve sleep quality
• Long-term therapy with Imovane is not recommended. Long-term use of Imovane may aggravate symptoms. Maximum treatment duration is 1 month, after which it is necessary to take a break
• Elderly patients over 65 years, and patients with chronic liver disease or lung disease, are prescribed a reduced daily dose of 3.75 mg. With good tolerability, the dose can be gradually increased to 7.5 mg.
• Imovane is contraindicated in case of: Severe respiratory failure, myasthenia gravis, obstructive sleep apnea, as well as in severe psychosis and psychosomatic diseases.
• Patients under 16 years old should not take this sleeping pills
• Women during pregnancy should refuse to take Imovane, since it is not known how this medication may affect the formation and functioning of the central nervous system of the fetus.
• In the treatment of insomnia during lactation, breast-feeding should be temporarily discontinued.
• Do not take sleeping pills with alcohol, as it may be an overdose that entails side effects